Pogo Technical SupportPogo being one of the best online gaming website has now become the favorite among the billion users worldwide. As the pogo.com is gaining popularity, the users have started facing one or more technical issues causing disturbance to the users. Pogo java script, pogo flash player, pogo screen size issue are the common issues being faced my Pogo users worldwide. To resolve these issues, you must have some sort of technical knowledge that lacks in most of us. Thus it is highly recommended that as soon as you stuck with any Pogo issue, you must call trusted Pogo tech support helpline and speak to their representative for better resolution of the problem.
There are several other issues that users face while playing Pogo Games. Some of the issues include:
- Pogo not working on different websites
- Pogo Java script error
- Pogo Screen size issues
- other issues not listed above.
The above issues being very frustrating do not allow users to start their Pogo Game at all. With these errors displaying frequently you cannot proceed further to play a series of games present in pogo.com. In such situations, users are advised to take Pogo Customer Service and talk to Pogo technicians who after patiently hearing your issue will help you troubleshoot any pogo error within no time. You are advised to read and confirm website's terms and conditions before getting connected to a third party Pogo Technical Support.
You can contact Pogo Customer Service Support for further questions or help. Our technicians are available 24*7 over phone or live chat. Our Pogo Games Technical Helpdesk number 1-800-358-0071 (US), +44-800-046-5700 (UK), +61-1800-769-903 (AU)
How to Troubleshoot Pogo Screen Size Issues
To resolve Game Crashing & other technical errors, you have to redesign the framework arrangement as required by Pogo Support. In spite of the fact that the previously mentioned are the highest five regular issues that happens while playing Pogo games online but there are some fundamental solutions that help you to deal with these issues. Below we have listed separate solutions for the particular OS you are using to play your pogo game. Furthermore, you may likewise call Pogo Phone Number for help with investigating those issues in a specialized way. For Windows XP
- Right Click on the space bar and select properties
- Go to settings tab
- Find the Screen Resolution bar at the center and adjust the slider
- For Club Pogo the recommended resolution of the screen is 1024x768 or higher and for free Pogo games recommended solution is 1152x864. You can select and change the Pogo Games screen resolution thereon.
- After selecting Apply, you will be prompted to 'Keep the Changes'. Just click ok.
The problem is resolved for Windows XP users. If in case you are still getting issue with your Pogo Screen size, contact Pogo toll free on 1-800-358-0071 USA Canada.
Searching for Best Pogo Technical Support? Get it Here
Pogo Games Not Working on Different Browsers
Browser compatibility is an issue that has been reported by most of the Pogo Games users around the world. Below we have given ways to troubleshoot your browser issues with Pogo.
While playing your favourite pogo game on your system, a message appears that the game is unable to load. Irrespective of how hard you try playing, the game will not load and ultimately that error leaves you in frustration. Well, this is a situation no gamer wants in his life.
Pogo games loading issue is one of a major issue for Pogo Users but we are facing several issues. There are multiple reasons for this like because of the browser or because of the Java or adobe flash on which the game runs. The browser might not be compatible with the websites like the new versions of Google Chrome doesn’t support the technology used in pogo.com.
Another major source of the problem is that the user might be using the older version of java or adobe flash. Our technicians have undergone a lot of research to go deep inside the root cause of this and after fully understanding what actually the problem, they have come up with some basic solutions for resolving the loading problem of pogo games. You may follow the same or Contact Pogo for more details.
Browser Requirements for Pogo games to Work Properly
- Use Java supported Web browsers
- A 64-bit browser is required to run 64-bit Oracle Java on Mac OS X
- Chrome 64-bit for Mac became available with Chrome Version 39
- Check system requirements to ensure any applets that use Java will function properly.
Pogo Games Not Working on Google Chrome
If your Pogo not working on chrome browser at all or after Chrome browser update, then you may require to re-check the configuration of your browser.
Please note that the Google Chrome Browser (version 42.xx and above) no longer directly supports the Java platform. Pogo has been slowly converting games from Java to Flash. To resolve this error, contact Pogo Tech Support.
Pogo Not Working on Mozilla Firefox Browser
If your Pogo not working on Mozilla Firefox, try:
- starting Firefox using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems.
- If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all your extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- You can use "Disable all add-ons" on the Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Now restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (For Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
Pogo Sign in Problems
Many pogo users face sign in problems due to which they find difficult to play their favourite pogo games smoothly without any error. The pogo sign in problem occurs when:
- User forgets password of pogo game account
- user remembers password but forgets username of their pogo account.
- user forgets username and password both.
- Pogo game subscription might have expired
- Your pogo game account of user might have been hacked
- Your internet connection might be too slow
Forgot Pogo Account Password
- Users are advised to visit pogo.com
- Now go to sign in option and click it.
- In the case you forgot your account password, Click Forget Password
- Type the username and click Next
- Now open your registered email inbox and check if you have received a password reset link.
- If there is no such email on inbox, check your spam folder.
- Click on the reset link and change the password of your pogo account.
- Your Pogo account password is changed successfully.
If you have still not able to open or play Pogo Games on your web browser you can contact our Pogo Customer Service Support Numbers 1-800-358-0071 (US/Canada), +44-800-046-5700 (UK), +61-1800-769-903 (AU) toll free and talk to our expert.