pogo technical support number
In order to keep running your Pogo Game without any hassle, you need to make sure that both your browser version and flash player are up to the date. If any of the requirement fails, your pogo game will suddenly stops or start showing one or the other error. Occasionally your Pogo will show symptoms of crashing, pogo game not loading, slow response or many other errors. To resolve them all you can go through the methods provided below or call toll free on Pogo Helpline Numbers mentioned at the end of this web page.
Pogo Flash Games Not Loading
This is the most disappointing problem; many individuals even lost their temper when they face issues with loading the game. This may occur for a shorter period or longer timeframe. This issue differs starting with one Pogo game then onto the next as every program needs a particular sort of Pogo Tech Support from the official site.
- Step 1: Ensure your pogo game is running on Flash Player.
- Step 2: Install or update Flash Driver. If you have problem installing contact pogo game technician on 1-800-358-0071 toll free.
- Step 3: Enable Flash Player for your particular browser. Step 4: If you are facing any installation issue, or your flash player is not installed fully, then try to download Adobe flash player again. Proceed to the next step thereafter.
- Step 5: Still facing issue? If your adobe flash player is still creating issues, then there might be Flash-based memory issues. To fix this, you can adjust your Global Storage Settings and your Flash Player Storage from the steps below:
- Go to Adobe Flash Player and proceed to the Global storage setting panel and mark it checked.
- Click on the slider bar and move it to the right side
- The changes are saved automatically
- Clear your flash player storage by:
First going to website storage setting panel. While you click it, it will allow making changes.
Click on Delete all sites.
Once all sites are deleted, restart the browser and play the Pogo Games.If still your pogo loading issue is occurring, users are advised to check your screen resolution issues or get support for pogo on 1-800-358-0071 toll free.
The above issues being very frustrating do not allow users to start their Pogo Game at all. With these errors displaying frequently you cannot proceed further to play a series of games present in pogo.com. In such situations, users are advised to take Pogo Customer Service and talk to Pogo technicians who after patiently hearing your issue will help you troubleshoot any pogo error within no time. You are advised to read and confirm website's terms and conditions before getting connected to a third party Pogo Technical Support.
You can contact Pogo Customer Service Support for further questions or help. Our technicians are available 24*7 over phone or live chat. Our Pogo Games Technical Helpdesk number 1-800-358-0071 (US), +44-800-046-5700 (UK), +61-1800-769-903 (AU)
How to Troubleshoot Pogo Screen Size Issues
To resolve Game Crashing & other technical errors, you have to redesign the framework arrangement as required by Pogo Support. In spite of the fact that the previously mentioned are the highest five regular issues that happens while playing Pogo games online but there are some fundamental solutions that help you to deal with these issues. Below we have listed separate solutions for the particular OS you are using to play your pogo game. Furthermore, you may likewise call Pogo Phone Number for help with investigating those issues in a specialized way. For Windows XP
- Right Click on the space bar and select properties
- Go to settings tab
- Find the Screen Resolution bar at the center and adjust the slider
- For Club Pogo the recommended resolution of the screen is 1024x768 or higher and for free Pogo games recommended solution is 1152x864. You can select and change the Pogo Games screen resolution thereon.
- After selecting Apply, you will be prompted to 'Keep the Changes'. Just click ok.
The problem is resolved for Windows XP users. If in case you are still getting issue with your Pogo Screen size, contact Pogo toll free on 1-800-358-0071 USA Canada.
Searching for Best Pogo Technical Support? Get it Here
Pogo Games Not Working on Different Browsers
Browser compatibility is an issue that has been reported by most of the Pogo Games users around the world. Below we have given ways to troubleshoot your browser issues with Pogo.
While playing your favourite pogo game on your system, a message appears that the game is unable to load. Irrespective of how hard you try playing, the game will not load and ultimately that error leaves you in frustration. Well, this is a situation no gamer wants in his life.
Pogo games loading issue is one of a major issue for Pogo Users but we are facing several issues. There are multiple reasons for this like because of the browser or because of the Java or adobe flash on which the game runs. The browser might not be compatible with the websites like the new versions of Google Chrome doesn’t support the technology used in pogo.com.
Another major source of the problem is that the user might be using the older version of java or adobe flash. Our technicians have undergone a lot of research to go deep inside the root cause of this and after fully understanding what actually the problem, they have come up with some basic solutions for resolving the loading problem of pogo games. You may follow the same or Contact Pogo for more details.
Browser Requirements for Pogo games to Work Properly
- Use Java supported Web browsers
- A 64-bit browser is required to run 64-bit Oracle Java on Mac OS X
- Chrome 64-bit for Mac became available with Chrome Version 39
- Check system requirements to ensure any applets that use Java will function properly.
Pogo Games Not Working on Google Chrome
If your Pogo not working on chrome browser at all or after Chrome browser update, then you may require to re-check the configuration of your browser.
Please note that the Google Chrome Browser (version 42.xx and above) no longer directly supports the Java platform. Pogo has been slowly converting games from Java to Flash. To resolve this error, contact Pogo Tech Support.
Pogo Not Working on Mozilla Firefox Browser
If your Pogo not working on Mozilla Firefox, try:
- starting Firefox using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems.
- If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all your extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- You can use "Disable all add-ons" on the Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Now restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (For Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
Pogo Sign in Problems
Many pogo users face sign in problems due to which they find difficult to play their favourite pogo games smoothly without any error. The pogo sign in problem occurs when:
- User forgets password of pogo game account
- user remembers password but forgets username of their pogo account.
- user forgets username and password both.
- Pogo game subscription might have expired
- Your pogo game account of user might have been hacked
- Your internet connection might be too slow
Forgot Pogo Account Password
- Users are advised to visit pogo.com
- Now go to sign in option and click it.
- In the case you forgot your account password, Click Forget Password
- Type the username and click Next
- Now open your registered email inbox and check if you have received a password reset link.
- If there is no such email on inbox, check your spam folder.
- Click on the reset link and change the password of your pogo account.
- Your Pogo account password is changed successfully.
If you have still not able to open or play Pogo Games on your web browser you can contact our Pogo Customer Service Support Numbers 1-800-358-0071 (US/Canada), +44-800-046-5700 (UK), +61-1800-769-903 (AU) toll free and talk to our expert.
Pogo Games Technical Number
1-800-358-0071 (US), +44-800-046-5700 (UK), +61-1800-769-903 (AU).