Are you are an ardent Pogo game player and were wondering what are some of the best browsers that support pogo games? If you answered yes to this, you are at the right place. This blog will discuss the best browser for Pogo games and the reason for it.
A majority of Pogo games require an updated Java and flash player. If the flash or java player has some glitch, then the Pogo games cannot be played. Unfortunately, now Google Chrome and Firefox don’t support java and flash players and this might cause an issue with Pogo games. Some common games which are based on Java and Flash player include:
Popular Pogo Java Games- Bridge, Euchre, Word Whomp Whackdown, Texas Hold’em Poker, Hearts, Golf Solitaire, Battleship, Lost Temple Poker, Super Dominoes, Lottso!, Fortune Bingo 6th Street Omaha Poker, etc.
Popular pogo flash games- Yahtzee party, Canasta, Scrabble, Dominoes, Mahjong Garden, Chess, Jungle Gin, Spades, Solitaire Garden, Monopoly, Boggle Bash, Cirque du Flea, First Class Solitaire, Mahjong Safari, Spades Slingo, etc.
If you are struggling with any Pogo game-related issues, feel free to dial the Pogo support phone number.
Let’s see the best browser for Pogo games:
1. Google Chrome: If you want to access Pogo games on Chrome, you can play html5 and flash player-based games. Chrome doesn’t support Java games, so any game based on Java wouldn’t work. Also, remember that Chrome has an in-built Java player so it won’t support any external ones.
2. Internet Explorer 11: Internet Explorer supports both flashes as well as Java players.
3. Microsoft Edge: It is a novel browser that supports games based on html5 and flash. However, it doesn’t support flash players.
4. Safari Web browser: Safari web browser doesn’t support flash nor java. It only supports html5 so it is not a preferable browser for Pogo games.
5. Mozilla Firefox: Firefox may initially support Pogo games but after some time, it may incur issues and when this happens, it might get a little tricky to fix it.
Read More: How to Fix Pogo Poppit game not loading?
How Pogo Games Support Will Help you Out?
So based on the research it is advisable to use google chrome as the primary browser and keep the Palemoon browser as the second one. Keeping 2 browsers won’t adversely influence the performance of your system and instead would ease out the process. I hope this article helped provide some valuable insights! Do let us know your views. Also, if you face any issues or require further clarification, dial our Pogo Technical support number.