Need Help with the Pogo Game Screen Size Issues?
The trend of online gaming has really influenced the entertainment pattern among people of approx. all ages. Among online gaming sites, Pogo Games is the most popular online gaming site that offers HD quality games in all formats, for instance, free card challenge, sports diversions and other online games.
Despite the way that the Pogo Tech Support gives an awesome user benefit while responding quickly in settling the issues brought by the players. There have been many reviews going around the world for some common issues that Pogo games has. So here you will get their solutions. Pogo games screen size resolution impacts your pogo game display and you may feel challenging while playing your favourite pogo games online. The screen would look either a bit big or a bit small to fit the monitor size. Here we have enlisted solutions to fix your Pogo screen size problem instantly without much effort. Just follow the instructions accordingly. You can also contact Pogo Customer Service Support for further questions or help with the pogo related query.
Pogo Screen Size/Resolution Issues
A large number of Pogo game users consistently face many issues while playing the Pogo online games on screens that are small. This issue is presently getting standard among all devices with small screens. Pogo Screen Resolution issues can be managed by setting the 1024 pixels x 768 pixels resolution or higher.
How to Troubleshoot Pogo Screen Size Issues
To resolve Game Crashing & other technical errors, you have to redesign the framework arrangement as required by Pogo Support. In spite of the fact that the previously mentioned are the highest five regular issues that happens while playing Pogo games online but there are some fundamental solutions that help you to deal with these issues. Below we have listed separate solutions for the particular OS you are using to play your pogo game. Furthermore, you may likewise call Pogo Phone Number for help with investigating those issues in a specialized way. For Windows XP
- Right Click on the space bar and select properties
- Go to settings tab
- Find the Screen Resolution bar at the center and adjust the slider
- For Club Pogo the recommended resolution of the screen is 1024x768 or higher and for free Pogo games recommended solution is 1152x864. You can select and change the Pogo Games screen resolution thereon.
- After selecting Apply, you will be prompted to 'Keep the Changes'. Just click ok.
- Click the start/Windows button in the bottom left of the screen or press Windows Keys
- Go to Control Panel and choose Appearance and personalization
- Now in Personalization, choose Display Settings
- Locate Screen Resolution bar at the center and adjust the slider
- Select resolution size 1024x768 or higher for Club Pogo and for Free Pogo Games recommended solution is 1152x864.
- Apply these settings and when prompted click 'keep the Changes'
- Right Click on free space bar in Desktop and select Screen resolution.
- In the Resolution scroll down the menu and choose resolution
- For Pogo Club select resolution 1024x768 or higher
- For Free Pogo Games, choose 1152x864 or smaller.
- After choosing select Apply and then keep the Changes.
- Go to Apple icon in the upper left of your screen and choose System Preference
- Select Display and Choose Resolution
- For Club Pogo choose the recommended size 1024x768 or higher
- For Free Pogo Games, choose the resolution 1152x864
- Changes will be accepted automatically
- Now you can close the System Preferences
- Go to start button and then Control Panel
- In Control Panel, Open Display
- Choose smaller 100% default
- Click Apply
- Logoff and Login System.
- You are done
The problem is resolved for Windows XP users. If in case you are still getting issue with your Pogo Screen size, contact Pogo toll free on 1-800-358-0071 USA Canada.
For Windows Vista
Your screen size resolution is resolved by now. If not, contact Pogo.
For Windows 7/8/10 Users
If you find these Pogo suggestions do not resolve your issue, please contact Pogo and request further assistance.
For Apple/MAC Users
Fix Browser Settings
You may also need to check Windows Custom DPI settings and adjust the size of the screen manually. Pogo recommend both Windows customer DPI & browser zoom to 100%.
Windows Customer DPI Settings
Pogo Technical Support Number 1-800-358-0071 Toll Free
If you are facing any problem with one or the other steps above, it is always recommended to talk to our Pogo Technical Support team on Pogo Games Helpline Number given below.